TYPOGRAPHY IS IMPORTANT ON YOUR WEBSITE
Fonts set a mood and a tone, think of how differently a retro font vs. modern font makes you feel. Correctly used fonts make your website look professional and will capture your website visitors attention. The fonts add value to your text. It helps readers to perceive information from the text. The correct choice of color, font and text size can prove to be vital for attracting your target audience. Choosing consistent fonts helps with brand recognition.
How To Choose Font Pairings
- Google Fonts – lots of web safe fonts, type in your own words so you can preview how the font will look, change size and color!
- Canva Typography made easy tool – find a font combination for your design needs
- Word Mark It – type in some words and get lots of font suggestions
- Common font styles – different industries (travel, restaurants etc.) use
- Fonts In Use– see examples of fonts being used in real life.
- I Love Typography – a passion for typography, type design, and lettering, and for the pages, words, and letters born of those disciplines.
- Typewolf – examples and what’s trending in type.
- I LOVE CANVA!!!! Click the image below to get started on branding for your business! Choose your colors, your fonts and images for use on social media and more!
What is the name of that font?
Adobe Capture CC is a free app for your IOS and Android, use it to find colors, identify fonts, and create vector shapes from photos. Simply take a photo of any font you like and the tool will give you the name of the actual font or a similar font.
Get More Business!
Making sure you get visitors to your website visitors and they convert to a customer!
Contact me to improve your website traffic and conversion!